Expecting a new addition to the family? Don't let that stop you from traveling! Our tips and advice can help you prepare for your trip with peace of mind.
Do I need a doctor's note?
You do not need medical clearance to fly with Air France. However, we recommend you seek your doctor's opinion before traveling.
Create the trip that you want
At the airport
Comfort on board
Tips for your journey
- Choose layered and comfortable clothing.
- Wear compression stockings to facilitate blood circulation.
- Walk around from time to time. Reserve an aisle seat so that you may leave your seat with ease.
- Drink often, but avoid carbonated beverages.
- Avoid overly generous portions at mealtimes.
- Attach your seat belt below the abdomen, low on the pelvis.
- Avoid travel starting from week 37 of your pregnancy and during the 7 days following childbirth.