You are arriving at Paris-Orly
Your flight is landing at Paris-Orly airport: we want to make sure you have all the information you need to continue your trip with ease. Select the departure airport for your connecting flight from the list below.
You are departing from Paris-Charles de Gaulle
Your flight is landing at Paris-Orly and your connecting flight is taking off from Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
- Follow the “Baggage – Exit” signs,
- Proceed through customs,*
- Collect your baggage on the baggage delivery carrousel. The carrousel number for your flight is listed on the screens. Go next to the exit to continue to Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
Information kiosks are available to help you find your way through the airport and locate nearby services and restaurants. You can also visit the Air France Transfer counter to get answers to all of your questions. Public transit and taxis are available for your transfer to Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
When you arrive at Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
- Drop off your baggage at the baggage drop-off counter before the Check-In Deadline
- Proceed to the boarding gate for your flight
* You do not have to proceed through customs if you are arriving from a Schengen zone country: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
You are departing from Paris-Orly
Your flight is landing at Paris-Orly and your connecting flight is departing from Paris-Orly:
- Follow the “Connecting flights” signs
- Check the boarding hall for your connecting flight on the “Departing flights” screens
- Proceed directly to your boarding gate
Information kiosks are available to help you find your way through the airport and locate nearby services and restaurants. You can also visit the Air France Transfer counter to get answers to all of your questions.
Baggage and inter-airport transfers
Do you have a connecting flight that requires a transfer between Paris airports? Your baggage In most cases, your baggage will be checked through to your final destination. No further action is required on your part. However, in the cases listed below, you will need to collect your baggage before changing airports. Follow the “Baggage reclaim” signs:
- If you are transferring between airports,
- If you are traveling with an animal in the hold. In this case, please collect your animal along with your baggage.
Proceed next to the TGV station or the baggage drop-off counter for your next flight. If you are arriving by TGV to Paris-Charles de Gaulle, you must check in your baggage at the baggage drop-off counter for your flight's departure hall. Inter-airport transfers Public transit and taxis are available to help you reach your departure airport.
Certain persons with reduced mobility can also take advantage of a transfer at no extra charge between airports. Go to the Air France counter at your departure airport or when you arrive in Paris to learn more about how to receive transport at no extra charge and to claim your ticket.